SG2 Recruiting is partnering with International Consulting Associates (ICA), a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides management and technical solutions to help federal agencies tackle some of their most pressing challenges. Our team of diverse professionals leverages analytical expertise, a culture of entrepreneurial innovation, and an obsession with problem-solving to deliver practical and timely results for our clients. Specializing in research and data analysis, data analytics, and technical advisory services, ICA is looking for talented, like-minded people to join our growing team.
ICA supports the federal government in its mission to protect and promote public health by leading studies on medical devices' performance. Through this collaboration, ICA will conduct studies to analyze the safety, effectiveness, and other medical devices' performance characteristics using various real-world databases. This work is an opportunity to help inform decisions related to medical devices and thus improve the lives and well-being of millions of people.
ICA is looking for an experienced, highly skilled individual with experience in statistical programming and analyzing real-world databases to join us in this quest. Successful candidates will have a strong background in analyzing large datasets such as administrative claims, disease registries, or electronic health records. The person will report to a senior epidemiologist in the safety studies department at ICA.
- Manage real-world data resources (including but not limited to administrative claims, disease registries, or electronic health records)
- Summarize, interpret, and contextualize findings of epidemiological investigations.
- Works collaboratively with the safety studies team to meet project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Develop statistical software programs to format or clean raw datasets, create derived variables, analyze datasets, and implement computer programs to generate listings, tables, figures, and graphs
- Review protocols, study report forms, data management plans, data specifications, and other related study documents
- Generates study reports and integrated summaries.
- Ensures programming and corresponding documentation is completed in a manner that is consistent with company procedures.
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Coordinate research activities and deliverables with other collaborators as applicable.
- Additional related tasks and responsibilities, as needed.
- Masters in epidemiology, statistics, computer science, or a similar quantitative field
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in programming and analysis using statistical software (e.g., R, SAS, Stata, Python, Matlab, etc.).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, planning, and communication skills, including technical writing and editing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. To be eligible, candidates must be US Citizens.
Preferred additional qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with study programming and analyses involving real-world databases.
- Experience with statistical software (SAS is preferred).
- Understanding of epidemiological study designs and analysis
- Previous experience working and/or collaborating with researchers from federal government agencies whose mission relates to public health (e.g., NIH, CDC, FDA, HRSA, or other HHS agencies).
ICA Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national, origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
To learn more about ICA please visit our Website: