Are you are a strong communicator who enjoys leading user engagement for new cloud technology with an active Top Secret clearance? SG2 Recruiting is helping Suntiva find a Business Analyst - Cloud Migration to join their growing team. You will be responsible for assisting Department of Defense (DoD) clients with developing cloud system adoption use cases, system assessment documentation and identifying and generating the customer engagement metrics required for leadership reports. Additionally, you will create and maintain migration roadmaps as well as updating Change Management Plans associated with enterprise cloud adoption
What You Need for This Position:
- Active Top Secret Department of Defense (DoD) Clearance
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Technical Writing/English, or technology-related field
- Understanding of high-level cloud technologies and associated benefits and risks
- Experience with cloud migration projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
- 4-6 years of technical writing or business analysis experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attend client meeting in Arlington, VA several times per week (Post Covid)
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10-25% (Post Covid)
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
- CAPM or PMP certification
- Management consulting experience
When joining Suntiva, you can expect:
- The opportunity to address client challenges that matter and have fun in the process
- A values-driven culture. Our corporate values include: Embody great minds and great hearts, Assume good intentions, Foster collaboration and teamwork, Hold ourselves accountable for results, and Do the right thing all the time!
- A team-oriented environment with some of the smartest colleagues you’ll ever work with
- Growth and development opportunities
Suntiva provides a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
- Health Coverage: Two options for both medical and dental administered by Blue Cross and BlueShield, as well as company, paid Vision plan will ensure you have the flexibility your family needs.
- Retirement: To ensure your tomorrows are taken care of, we provide both traditional, and Roth IRA retirement plan options and our employee contribution match is 100% of the first 1% plus 50% of the next 5% of deferrals.
- PTO: With four weeks of personal leave and 10 holidays per year, each employee has time to pursue travel or make sure that life is more than just work.
- Financial Security: It is vital that Suntiva can support our employees in the good times and the bad. In case life takes a terrible turn our Life, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment (AD&D), short-term and long-term disability insurance is available at no cost to employees.
- Tuition & Training: There is no limit to how great our minds can be. Suntiva’ s employees receive reimbursement for certifications, training, conferences, and continuing education AND up to 40 hours per year of paid time to continue expanding their expertise.
- Learn & Grow: Some of the best ways to grow our minds is from learning from the expertise within Suntiva. There are ample opportunities through brown bags, practice area groups, robust performance management and internal mentoring.
- Wellness Benefits: Our Wellness Program promotes workforce health and includes $300 annually and a Fitbit for each employee.
- Referral & Business Development Bonus: Help us grow the company and earn cash rewards.
- Voluntary Benefits: Life comes with expenses. To help offset some the expenses, Suntiva offers flexible spending accounts, pet insurance and more.
*These benefits are provided to all full-time employees and are pro-rated for part-time employees.
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Similar Job Titles
- Cloud Onboarding Specialist
- Jr. Cloud Project Manager
- Cloud Project Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status