Oracle SOA developer who will be part of a team supporting integration of a custom software package on an Oracle relational database using the Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) suite. The support task is to integrate the Electronic Technical Work Document (eTWD) into the Maritime System Environment (MSE) software suite to support the Navy’s maintenance community. The integration effort will involve analysis, web and database development, and Oracle SOA Suite architecture and development.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will design, implement, code, test and maintain integration messages between eTWD and MSE systems; prepare system documentation and review system documentation prepared by the eTWD development team; and perform modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- 2-4 years of related database experience.
- Experience with jDeveloper in Oracle’s SOA Suite.
- Firm understanding of the architecture required to support common schema based objects used to store data and implement business logic.
- Experience developing integration components such as web service methods and web service clients, message queue handlers/listeners, message queue clients and data validation and error handlers.
- Experience authoring integration documentation (IRS, IDD, etc.).
- A firm understanding of the overall architecture required to support common schema based objects used to store data and implement business logic.
- Typically a bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- (Desired) CompTIA Security+.
- (Desired) Oracle database related certification (Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert).