System Administrator to support an awarded contract with The Department of Navy, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic), N. Charleston, South Carolina. We are hiring professionals who will be a part of a service center for the Collaborative Engineering Tools Services production environment with a goal of implementing an engineering tools service to help embed System Engineering rigor into projects.
- Twelve (12) to 18 years of hands-on experience with Information Technology, to include data center hosting, commercial cloud hosting, virtual machine design and implementation, database selection, system engineering application lifecycle management (ALM) tools, ALM training, service implementation, and information assurance factors.
- Four (4) years of experience demonstrating the ability to plan and lead a technical/engineering team in multiple, diverse engineering disciplines.
System Administrator Role:
Experience to include: Experience in data center hosting and commercial cloud hosting, skills and experience with virtual machine implementation utilizing Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) client operating systems, experience and working Oracle 12c R2 DBA knowledge and familiar with other major RDBMS (i.e., SQL Server, DB2, etc.), experience with implementation of system engineering application lifecycle management (ALM) tools such as IBM Jazz Tool Suite, experience with SAN backup implementation and sustainment support, experience in system design integration planning for multiple large-scale installations, experience in new IT service implementation, experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) design and development, experience with supporting and testing Disaster Recovery implementation, experience providing IA support in a RHEL environment utilizing various IA tools and checklists (DISA STIGs/SRC, IAVM, VRAM, ACAS, SCAP, etc.), experience with IBM license server and tokens administration, experience supporting LDAP instance that is integrated in an IBM Jazz Tool Suite environment.
Preferred, though not required.
IBM Jazz Tool Suite and Other:
- DOORS and DOORS Next Gen, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert and Rational Publishing Engine
- IBM Rational License Key Server/tokens experience a plus;
- Splunk and Solar Wind a plus
Operating System certification (i.e., Oracle; UNIX, Cisco, CCNA; CompTIA Linux+; Windows (i.e., MCSE, MCITP [2008 Server Administrator], MCTS))
Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC, GICSP, CySA+; or IAT Level III (i.e., CISSP (or Associate), CASP CE, CISA)