The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for designing, supporting, developing, configuring, testing, implementing, and maintaining the ServiceNow environments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- STIG and patch ServiceNow application
- Working directly with end users to resolve support issues and fulfill requests within ServiceNow.
- Monitoring health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develops/implements new configurations and customizations for ServiceNow.
- Developing system integrations and process automation within the ServiceNow instance and other Information Services applications.
- Creating and configuring Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Coordinating and facilitating application and platform upgrades.
- Creating ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Implements new ServiceNow modules
- Maintains an understanding of ServiceNow modules and software licensing functionality.
- Providing updates, status and completion information to tickets in the work queue regarding current assigned incidents, resolution efforts, and projects.
- Must have thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Knowledge of Risk Management, Compliance, Audit, Information Security and Technical Privacy.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow applications for Incident, Change, Problem, CMS, Facilities, Knowledge, CMDB and reports / metrics, as well as Performance Analytics.
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, SSO in an administrative capacity.
- In depth understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow including, but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, and Service Portal modules.