Super Systems Inc is looking for a talented IA engineer to join a NCIS program in Quantico, VA.
IA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet DON security requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the integration and implementation of computer system security solutions.
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system architectures.
- Develops, reviews and implements security test plans and procedures.
- Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports the Government Cyber security Managers in the development and implementation of cyber security doctrine and policies.
- Initiates, prepares, processes and monitors DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A package requirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested.
- Manages and maintains C&A and A&A packages using eMASS and XACTA tools.
- Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation and configuration specifications to determine security requirements and to identify security concerns.
- Prepares briefing slides, status charts and support documentation as presentations for the client.
- Must have experience with using public key-based technologies for applications.
BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years professional SharePoint experience
- Security + CE
- 7+ years of experience in the systems security discipline with specific emphasis on Navy Information Assurance practices.
- Experience in the development of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Certification and Accreditation plans (C&A)
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), training and experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanning and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tools.
- Experience preparing, processing, assessing, validating and maintaining DIACAP and RMF packages using eMASS and XACTA tools.
- Training or experience processing DIACAP to RMF transition packages.