SG2 Recruiting is supporting Identity Strategy Partners (IdSP) to identify and recruit candidates for an Identity Intelligence Project Office (I2PO) Biometric-Enabled Watchlist Subject Matter Expert (BEWL SME). If you are an experienced Analyst with a passion for identity intelligence, biometrics and analytics, then this position would be ideal for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The SME shall provide support in a critical position for the Identity Intelligence Project Office (I2PO) as a subject matter expert on the DoD Biometric-Enabled Watchlist;
- The SME will provide appropriate and mission-essential liaison and on-site SME and technical representation for I2PO to DoD Project Manager Biometrics located at Ft. Belvoir - Alexandria, VA;
- The SME shall provide support for PM Biometrics emerging capability analysis and PM DoD Biometrics Test and Evaluation Management organization, to ensure emerging and ongoing biometrics policies, standards, operations, capabilities, and materiel developments are managed, coordinated, and maintained with quality assurance within the DoD Biometrics Enterprise;
- The SME shall serve as a liaison between PM Biometrics and the I2PO to facilitate communications between both organizations on current BEWL operations, potential data sharing agreements, emerging capabilities, test and evaluation of new equipment and materiel, and other technical and policy matters; and
- The SME shall be required to travel TDY to participate in government directed engagements, as necessary, to perform assigned responsibilities.
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor's degree;
- 4-6 years of intelligence or policy analysis experience, or specialized training;
- 4-8 years intelligence or policy analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience;
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications; and
- Must be familiar with the DoD Biometrics Enterprise and major stakeholders.
If You Have This It Is A Plus:
- Master's degree;
- Awareness of and familiarity with biometrics on a data and systems enterprise level.
- Familiarity with the DoD BEWL highly desired;
- Prior work at NGIC or DFBA;
- Familiarity with national and international (ANSI/NIST) standards for transmission and reception of biometric data within the US Government such as EBTS 4.0 or higher; or
- Familiarity with XML data schema and structures.
This position is located at the Fort Belvoir. Fort Belvoir is a United States Army installation and is home to a number of significant United States military organizations. With nearly twice as many workers as The Pentagon, Fort Belvoir is the largest employer in Fairfax County. Fort Belvoir comprises three geographically distinct areas: main base, Davison Army Airfield, and Fort Belvoir North.
Similar Job Titles and Keywords:
Identity Intelligence Analyst
All-Source Intelligence Officer
biometrics, identity intelligence, I2, BI2R, BEI, I2 systems, ABIS, BEWL, future capabilities, I2PO, DIA, EBTS, NIST, PM Biometrics, DFBA, DFSC, DoD BEWL