SG2 Recruiting is partnering with Orr Partners LLC, one of the Washington Metropolitan area’s top owner’s representative, development, project and construction management and property management firms. We are an award-winning firm with 91 percent of our project management revenue coming from repeat business and referrals. Our well-developed network of contractors, architects, and engineers helps us secure cost and service advantages for our clients and our developments.
Orr Partners staff of over 30 professionals support real estate development and project/property management needs for commercial, educational, and religious clients across the Washington Metropolitan Area, as well as in Connecticut and Georgia.
Orr Partners is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to support multiple Senior Project Managers on a variety of projects. This position is a good fit for you if you are someone who excels at forming strong working relationships, is well organized, is interested in the world of property development and project management, and actively seeks professional growth and feedback from senior personnel.
- Creating and distributing weekly reports (meeting minutes, task lists, etc.)
- Assisting in the development and assembly of procurement documents such as RFPs, RFQs, Contracts and exhibits
- Compiling all information for the monthly report and working with the appropriate administrative personnel for assembly and distribution
- Creating and maintaining the project directory which includes vital contact information for all project team members
- Photographing project progress
- Maintaining electronic project files, including the Dropbox or other file sharing system. This includes filing electronic and paper files of all project email correspondence
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of a Project Schedule
- Developing strong working relationships with peers from other firms that work in concert with Orr Partners on projects
- Responsible for personal travel to and from project sites, county offices, consultant, and client offices, necessary over the lifetime of a project
- Asking questions and soliciting feedback from senior personnel in order to grow professionally and increase responsibilities over time
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, construction management. architecture, or related field
- 2 years of experience
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies
It’s a Plus if You Have
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
- OSHA training
- Experience with a general contractor, engineering firm, or architecture firm
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Similar Job Titles: Project Administrator, Project Scheduler, Project Quality Manager, Project Assistant, Project Management Specialist