The candidate will join the Gaithersburg-base MTE lab team to provide technical support to the existing and proposed AWS/C2S environments. The candidate will provide day-to-day System Administration on a complex Multi-Level Security (MLS) architecture and on associated back-end network systems. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Building Windows and Linux instances in the AWS environment
- Working with AWS architecture, AWS security groups, VPC, AWS databases, AMI’s, Auto Scaling, Load Balancers.
- Working with S3 storage to include using CLI command to access storage from servers.
- This position requires first shift support plus infrequent periodic after hours support on weeknights and weekends."
Active TS/SCI, BS with 4-8 years experience
This position requires in-depth AWS/C2S experience including the ability to:
- Stop/start/terminate/modify instances
- Resize instance types
- Create/snapshot Instances
- Create/modify Security Group
- Create instances (both windows & Linux)
- Monitor instances for resource consumption
- Apply security patches
- Create volumes and attach to instances
- Create volume snapshots
- Manage website/server security
- Create/modify shell scripts
- Address ACAS findings
- Create/import Key Pairs
- Manage network interfaces (mange ip address, attach/detach network interfaces, etc.)
- Create/modify Load Balancers and Auto Scaling
- Create Security Groups
- Create Manage Users via Console Access (IAM) includes management of Roles and Policies
- Modification of Virtual Private Cloud, Subnets, Network ACLs
- Configure and access to S3 bucket
- Modification of Cloud Formation Scripts
- Knowledge working with SOLR, Dynamo, and PostGres
Completion of applicable AWS technical training courses.