The Technical Project Manager should have a STEM degree with 3-7 years of career experience on technology focused programs. They should be aware of computing concepts such as virtualization, cloud computing, and automation. They should be aware of project management principles scheduling, risk management, executive communications, and management methodologies (Waterfall, Spiral, Agile).
- The DevOps Jr TPM will receive direction daily from the DevOps Manager
- The tasking will be at a moderate level of detail (e.g. coordinate a test with Team B), not detailed (e.g. schedule a meeting for 10am Monday)
- They won’t direct others work, but will coordinate and report status to the DevOps Manager
- Status the schedule based on input received from DevOps Manger other team members
- Report on risk mitigation at reviews
- Experience is required in: MS Project, MS PowerPoint
- Preferred experience in at least one of the following: Remedy (ticketing tool), HP ALM (defect tracking), or HP Agile Manager
- Organizational Skills: With direction they can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and reviews tasks with DevOps Manager to ensure everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
- Results oriented: Motivated to deliver quality solutions and investigate problems.
Education: Bachelors Degree