SG2 Recruiting is a talent acquisition partner for CIDIS and seeking an experienced Workforce Data Analyst to support Federal Intelligence Community project in Springfield, VA. If your passion is to understand employee engagement and activity trends through qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary research methods, this is the ideal role for you! Working as part of a strategic team working closely across all levels of the client's organization, you will be and responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on research to capture employee sentiment in adherence to industry standards. You will also research and report on the current and historical status of workforce metrics.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Total minimum of eleven (11) years of experience, of which a minimum of seven (7) of those years should have related experience in a social science or workforce diversity related field
- Experience and demonstrated ability to extract and synthesize complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, read-ahead, presentations, and other material as needed
- Two to three years of experience and demonstrated ability with appropriate data science, business intelligence, and visualization tools such as Python, R, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Microsoft Office, or IBM SPSS
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or a similar field with quantitative workforce analytics experience
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis using descriptive (e.g., means, percentages) and inferential statistics (e.g., ANOVA, t-test, regression modeling techniques), making data-driven conclusions, and turning the findings into meaningful and or actionable recommendations
- Ability to commute daily to Springfield, VA client location
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, or a similar field
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft and Cognos
CIDIS is an EOE that values diversity and looking for great people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.