Super Systems Inc is looking for a Strong Desktop Support/Systems Administrator for a TS/SCI role in Springfield, VA. Requires a TS/SCI clearance to be considered.
The Desktop Support/Voice-Video technicians provides PC, telephone, and voice and video conference support which may include duties such as:
- Unpacking and setting up PCs
- Installing PC operating systems via scripted install packages
- Installing application software on PCs via scripted install packages
- Providing basic user support for the software; PC, telephone and video troubleshooting when operation errors occur
- Providing limited support related to microcomputer networks and providing user training in basic hardware and software functions.
- Performs all administration involved with PC (desktop/notebooks) distribution including
- Performing inventory on software and computer stock and making request for order or ordering new equipment
- Performs service center technology support which may include duties such as installing an IP phone, installing COTS – GOTS software using scripts and install packages, service center technology trouble shooting when operation errors occur
- Work closely with other members of Service Operations team, Service Design and Service Transition personnel and other IT technical and applications staff.
- Support network and locally attached printers
- Use of the Support Center ticket database to track, update and close tickets.
- Create and maintain documentation to help train employees resolve day to day issues and knowledge transfer.
- Identify and execute process improvements and other enhancements that improve operational efficiency.
- Security +
- TS/SCI clearance