SG2 Recruiting is partnering with International Consulting Associates (ICA), a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides management and technical solutions to help federal agencies tackle some of their most pressing challenges. ICA works at the intersection of healthcare and AI in partnership with a Federal Health Organization. We are looking for Senior Data Scientists to join our expanding data science team.
About the Role
You'll be working on practical solutions to cutting-edge problems. You’ll be involved in the full lifecycle including contributing to back-end systems and data pipelines, writing production code, and working alongside DevOps/MLOps and infrastructure teams. You’ll be collaborative, pragmatic, and results-driven. As a Senior Data Scientist you’ll be building, mentoring, and supervising a team of data scientists, MLOps Engineers, and/or Data Engineers. You have a desire to learn or expand your knowledge of the growing area of healthcare analytics.
You are a pragmatic, results-focused data scientist who enjoys working hands-on to solve problems in close collaboration with your team. You know how to make progress when confronting a complex challenge and you enjoy the steps involved. You enjoy learning new data science tools to build effective solutions efficiently. You favor projects that result in measurable business outcomes over research-based projects. You hold yourself and your team accountable for delivering client value. You can influence clients/customers by creating presentations that effectively communicate complex analytics to non-technical senior management and executives.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative, problem-solving oriented field (physics, engineering, economics, computer science, mathematics, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience either in machine learning, classification tasks, time series modeling and/or natural language processing.
- Experience working in a consultative environment.
- Experience defining project objectives, tasks, and leading teams of 3+ members.
- Experience mentoring and teaching junior data scientists.
- 3+ years developing and presenting to senior executives.
- Eligible to receive a Government Clearance.
- 3+ years working in Federal consulting.
- 1+ year experience building/deploying analytics in AWS.
- 1+ year working on Agile projects.
- 1+ year developing NLP solutions.
- Ability to develop alternatives to mitigate impediments and communicate trade-offs to senior management.
- Ability to commute to various locations in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Established in 2010, International Consulting Associates, Inc., is focused on providing management and technical solutions to help our clients tackle some of their most pressing challenges. Specializing in research and analysis, data analytics, and technical advisory services, ICA is looking for talented, like-minded people to join our growing team.
We embrace agility and a fail-fast, rapid evolution approach. We believe that protecting the work-life balance is essential to supporting high performing teams. We care about our mission, about driving progress, delivering value, and about implementing tangible real-world change. We are committed to hiring and developing diverse, dynamic teams in a safe and inclusive environment. We are passionate about leveraging technology, data science, and machine learning to make the world a better place.
What We Offer
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive benefits including Health and Dental
● Flexible time off
● 401k plan with match
Location and Telework: Our clients are located in the DC area and thus we have a strong preference for DC-based staff. Your time will be split between our office, client site, and work-from-home. Our firm’s culture values both the collaboration that comes while working with a team in an office and the flexibility / work-life balance working from home provides. We anticipate being in the office two days a week and working from home the other 3 days.
ICA Global is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national, origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
To learn more about ICA please visit our Website: https://www.sg2recruiting.com/ICA/