SSI is looking for a PHP developer for a position in Springfield, VA.
MUST have an active ts/sci (please do not apply otherwise)
- maintain the user interface and back-end systems that provide image interpretation keys material to help identify equipment based upon physical characteristics.
- maintain the customer database and interface on multiple classified networks. Individual must be able to manage and maintain an existing instance of the system while developing new system enhancements.
- perform routine system maintenance, coordinate with appropriate enterprise network teams, and be flexible with work schedules to minimize system downtime during peak system usage hours.
- interpret and translate leadership guidance and functional requirements into strong design and implementation plans.
- apply industry best practices and database/web design standards in conjunction with project requirements.
- provide technical support to end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- must have experience designing, developing, and implementing Oracle database solutions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in database design and development, web development, interface design, or software design.
- Experience with PKI (OpenSSL client/server certificate and key creation/registration – Apache SSL web server configuration), FTP, SFTP, SMTP, DHCP, and LDAP.
- Understanding of various classified networks and protocols for transferring data across networks.
- Experience working in both Windows and UNIX environments.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Strong commitment to quality through work products and documentation of activities/processes/procedures.