SG2 is supporting Maryland-based Constellation Technologies in a search for a number of top cleared IT professionals. The System Administrator II Serves as a mission enabler for the section and provides the following critical support functions:
- System testing and evaluation;
- Tailored system and operation training
- System security;
- Lab management;
- Property accountability; and
- Field logistical support.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS / SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of SA experience (15 years without a degree)
- Hands on experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL administration or similar *NIX).
- Hands on experience with STE requirements/tools/teams.
- Experience with customer Information System Security processes and tools (SSPs/ATO/IAVAs etc).
- Experience scripting against REST APIs, databases, and CSV files
- Experience with network design, security, and automation.
- Experience with DevOps tech stacks and modern CM and CI/CD tools (especially Ansible).
- Experience with a scripting language (Python/bash).
- Experience with VMWare hypervisors and virtualization, and FreeIPA and Kerberos authentication.
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Systems Engineer