Do you enjoy researching the latest malware, ransomware and other cyber security related threats then figuring out the best way to emulate those attacks? SG2 Recruiting is supporting SCYTHE and looking for an Adversary Emulation Engineers to join their professional services team performing Red Team and Purple Team Exercises.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demonstrating the SCYTHE platform to potential customers
- Creating and curating adversary emulation plans for Windows, MacOS, and Linux systems
- Investigating cyber threat intelligence reporting, identifying Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) that can be emulated with the SCYTHE platform
- Communicating your unique expertise and understanding of current adversary tradecraft on social media platforms
- Increasing awareness of SCYTHE’s adversary emulation and purple team efforts through presentations at cybersecurity conferences and community events
- Maintaining awareness of active threats and cybersecurity news to inform new methods, processes, and products that the SCYTHE team could adopt to help us achieve our mission and improve our workflows.
- Creating training content and courses around purple teaming and using the SCYTHE platform
What You Will Need:
- Experience with performing red team, purple or adversary emulations in enterprise environments
- Experience programming in C and/or scripting Python and PowerShell
- Experience with software development and associated tools such as git
- Experience analyzing scripts or malware
- Experience turning proof of concept techniques and research into repeatable tests
- Experience performing open source research of adversary tradecraft including through social media, blog posts, malware analysis, and other sources.
- Familiarity with the mechanics of attack behaviors and MITRE ATT&CK ®
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, operational environment and successfully prioritize important tasks when faced with constantly changing priorities based on new threats
Its A Plus If You Have This:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear, succinct fashion to subject matter and non-subject matter experts alike.
What’s In It For You:
- Working alongside renowned, high-profile leaders in the Cybersecurity field
- Joining a company that will invest in your technical curiosity through tuition reimbursement
SCYTHE was founded to create an advanced attack emulation platform where real cyber threat actor techniques could be executed in a trusted and repeatable manner. The SCYTHE platform enables Red, Blue, and Purple teams to build and emulate real-world adversarial campaigns in a matter of minutes. Customers are in turn enabled to validate the risk posture and exposure of their business and employees and the performance of enterprise security teams and existing security solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.