Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a motivated iOS Mobile Application Developer with experience delivering ready-for-market applications. This is an opportunity only for those who thrive in the fast-paced world of a startup, but not be paid like it’s a start up! Qualified applicants should show experience/portfolio in mobile app design and creation. Preferred applicants will demonstrate experience in integrating with other systems and applications. Applicants are encouraged to send links to existing mobiles apps they have worked on as part of their application submission.
- Help design and build a game changing application for the iOS platform with direction from leadership.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Strong understanding of security best practices at the application and network level
- Git code repository technology
- Apple's Xcode IDE
- Swift (3.0 and above) 1 Year
- Objective C
- Both iPhone and iPad Apps and Architectures
- Apple Frameworks
- Mobile development and best practices
- Application life cycle including Certificates, Profiles and Publishing to the App Store
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Proven experience creating multiple apps and multiple types of apps
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Independent thinking
- Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Apple Frameworks and APIs: 4 years
- Both iPhone and iPad Apps and Architectures: 4 years (Preferred)
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!