endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The iOS developer will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be primarily hands on application development, but may also include research and analyzation of mobile apps performance. This role will be responsible for the daily maintenance and delivery of mobile applications.Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years IT experience.
- 1+ years experience in iOS application programming. Focus on Swift with practical knowledge in Objective-C.
- Experience in Android application programming (Java, Android SDK) preferred.
- Published examples of mobile applications on the Apple App Store and possibly in the Google Play Store
- Preferred experience with third-party frameworks such as Ionic, NativeScript, Cordova, and ReactJS
- Experience in Swift development for iOS mobile applications.
- Experience with automated deployments of mobile apps as well as continuous integration.
- Knowledge of API data feeds, data mapping, data modeling, and best practices for object oriented design patterns.
- Working knowledge in the use of source code control
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.