Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The E-commerce department requires seven (7) temporary Coordinators to aid in the day-to-day data-entry and administration of the E-commerce operations.
What you will achieve in this role:
- General data entry.
- Retrieve and review daily courier delivery reports.
- Updating Order Management System order status per delivery reports.
- Screening new ecommerce orders for fraud, using online tools and documented rules
- Working with delivery courier, warehouse staff and customer service representatives to address ecommerce order escalations and exceptions
What you will bring to this role:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet Browsers (MS Explorer and Google Chrome)
- General data entry
- Good English verbal and written communication
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.