endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The main responsibilities of the E-commerce -Manager include supporting customer satisfaction and streamlining the customer experience online. Looking for someone to expand “internet-direct” business to the consumer. Build the concept and take it to market.
- Build, launch, test and manage all site content launches and updates
- Work with internal and external teams on product assortment. Implement, execute, and continuously optimize merchandising strategy for collection/landing pages, website navigation, and product placement.
- Make sure products are associated into the correct categories and define and design product attributes passed on customer need while ensuring data quality and data integrity.
- Development of website content based on the insights of merchandising plan, content performance, and launch calendar
- Manage the customer experience, including supporting the Dealers with pricing and fulfillment, order tracking, customer notifications, and order processing and payment. Work with customer service to help manage refunds, customer questions while ensuring we meet the customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology or related field with 8+ years of relevant experience including supervisory/leadership experience
- Working with teams who understands cross-functional implications of business decisions
- Making quick progress in the rapidly evolving eCommerce landscape
- Experience Building a team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D07#LI-01