Our client, a leader on the Technology Industry, is searching for a Corporate Attorney to join their team.
This position will be focused on a wide range of technology related commercial transactions.
- Negotiate commercial contracts with customers
- Address legal queries from business teams across various aspects of the law, the contract, and the customer relationship, including compliance, intellectual property, privacy, litigation, and employment;
- Collaborate with fellow attorneys to develop and maintain templates, playbooks, contracting policies, negotiation practices, and escalation procedures.
- Licensed attorney with a 5-7 years’ related commercial transactions experience with a large law firm.
- Experience in a wide variety of contract drafting and negotiations, preferably representing a client without significant contracting leverage;
- Exposure to master service agreements, software-as-a-service agreements, or other commercial agreements
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work, and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations across multiple time zones;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing and diverse environment
This position offers location flexibility as well as working remote.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online