- Supervises and coordinates the activities of the yard staff, including assigning and establishing work schedules; performance management; recruiting; training workers in job duties and safety policies and procedures and coordinating activities with other departments.
- Prepares and manages auction day activities by ensuring proper staffing levels, setting up auction according to designated lot numbers, sorting of vehicles, and ensuring positive auction flow of vehicles.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent in education/experience.
- Previous related experience in a supervisory role.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to drive all makes/models of vehicles.
- Must be willing to work in various weather conditions.
- Excellent people management, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle demands and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.