Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your supervisor skills to manage all warehouse, receiving, order processing, billing, material handling, and inventory operations. You will be the liaison between the customer and supplier and supervise 12-15 direct reports. You will supervise your employees and ensure all safety regulations are met.
- Be a part of one of Maine's leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 6% of your income
- Vacation, personal days (paid out if not used), & employee discounts on products
- Steady schedule with ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed
- Maine offers its residents and stable, and growing economy – along with being one of the more affordable states in the northeast.
- In addition to affordability, it’s also ranked as the US’s safest places to live.
- Offering a strong sense of community within it’s towns – Maine offers something for everyone.
- Coastal cities, the rural mountains, or quiet lakeside suburbs.
- Top public schools, as well as plenty of activities to enjoy outdoors.
- Top communities in the area include Rockland, Camden, Boothbay Harbor, and Ogunquit.
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com