Title: Lead HVAC Technician/Working Operations Manager
Location: Either Houston, Dallas, or Austin
Salary: $75k - $110K plus a portion of the profits
Are you looking for an opportunity and want to be part of a dynamic team that knows how to do things right? This opportunity is for you. My client, one of the fastest growing Mechanical Contractors in the Southeast is looking for a Lead Service Technician / Working Operations Manager. They are looking for someone to establish and grow their operation in the Texas market. The right candidate would be employee number one with the full support and investment from the home office. You would receive a competitive base salary and a portion of the profits with limited downside risk.
You will direct, lead, and grow the team. This will include being the technical expert, selling and business development.
- 10 plus years of experience as a service technician on the commercial side
- Business development skills
- Ability to prioritize calls and work through staff
- Ability to recruit, train, mentor and direct the activity of technicians
- Ability to purchase material and support equipment
- A firm understanding of department financials to meet all financial goals
- Experience working with all levels of company personnel to obtain customer satisfaction
- Ability to work remotely until the office is established
The opportunity requires a self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company, I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.