The purpose of this position is to support the Surgo Operations Department in workforce management scheduling and ensure the balancing requirements for work peaks and valleys. This position also entails the preparing and producing of current and future work volume and staffing forecast dashboards, as well as comparative data on results vs. forecasts, identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions to increase good delivery of our service and customer satisfaction.The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager.Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics as a passed subject (Desired)
- Tertiary qualification in related field (Advantageous)
- Minimum 3 years knowledge and experience in forecasting, planning, and scheduling of Workforce
- Knowledge of key call center metrics, including expected occupancy, utilisation, service levels, handle time, abandonment rate, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Practical application in the storing data, create reports, produce schedules and perform other tasks
- Working knowledge and experience on Workforce Software used to manage used to manage schedules, workflow, and statistical data
- Able to review information, analysing data, and making appropriate recommendations for improvement
- Well versed in both Afrikaans and English (Read, Write and Speak)
- Valid drivers’ license
- Serve as the primary point of contact on Workforce Management processes and policies
- Serve as subject-matter expert on Workforce Optimisation issues and matters
- Ensure service level targets are met; maintain the right headcount and calculate call capacity in accordance
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of scheduling software (if applicable)
- Responsible for reporting data management activities around employee scheduling and forecasts
- Improve processes and increase efficiency of operations by recommending necessary changes
- Undertake majority of call forecasting and agent scheduling for the contact center
- Ensure employees’ time is accurately recorded by reviewing log-in, out and missing time on the applicable software
- Resolve errors such as missing hours, meal break adjustments, and correct project code, etc. affecting employees where applicable
- Undertake the review and record of time worked against the proper job task code when an employee works overtime within the different cost centers
- Adjust total hours worked and any time off (leave) an employee has recorded in ESS or applicable software
- Responsible for the approval of an employee’s time and attendance at the end of each pay period
- Attend to internal and/or external meetings regarding Workforce Planning
- Ensure ongoing communication with managers and supervisors
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports on a variety of KPI’s and CSC metrics, including daily agent statistics and skill group/call type statistics; analysing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities, and uncovering levers impacting these issues, and developing recommendations for improvement
- Provide periodic reports: real time and historical reports containing performance data to support operations management
- Monday to Friday, 08h00 - 17h00 (overtime may be required – depending operational need)
- Market related, depending on the level of experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201931 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.