endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive OEM Call Center is looking for a Workforce Optimization / Call Center Manager
in IllinoisJob Duties
- Will oversee multiple service / Call centers with hundreds of employees
- Responsible for providing leadership to help Call Center Managers meet their strategic and tactical customer service and operations objectives.
- Build and lead a highly skilled team of workforce management professionals who will analyze and forecast interaction volumes, identify relevant customer and business trends, determine staff requirements, develop schedules, and monitor real-time performance to optimize front-line employee productivity and engagement and enhance the customer experience.
- Develop forward looking department strategies to improve performance, and will manage all related systems and third party vendors associated with contact center operations.
- Analyzes, monitors and reports on all staffing assumptions (including but not limited to contact volume, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition, department KPI’s, and forecast models) and provides recommendations to Servicing Operations leadership
- Develops key performance indicators, statistical modeling, cost optimization analysis, and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and facilitate effective decisions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of leadership experience in workforce management in a complex, multi-site, multi-channel contact center with 300+ agents
- Experience with demand forecasting and capacity planning
- Must have created and managed top down and bottoms up budgeting models and/or sales planning models
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.