Top Atlanta Midtown firm seeks an experienced Worker's Compensation Paralegal. Candidates must have at least three years of worker's compensation experience.
Worker's Compensation Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Updating case information in case management software
- Requesting and analyzing medical records
- Maintaining calendars
- Professionally corresponding with clients, adjusters, and attorneys
- Assist with trial prep; and serve as attorneys’ liaison, among other responsibilities.
- 3+ years of Georgia law experience
- Must have Worker’s Comp experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook, ProLaw and IManage a plus
- Able to work a fastpaced desk
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- Self-starter and very detail-oriented
- Excellent salary and benefits
- If Qualified and interested please