Senior Case Manager with self- insurance experience for a position based in North West Sydney.
Working from home arrangements in place
This is initially a contract role with high likelihood of extension or possible permanency
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate
- Ability in managing a portfolio of workers' compensation cases for a self-insured organisation
- Experience working for a Self-Insurer will be looked upon favourably.
- Advanced technical knowledge of worker's compensation legislation and claims management.
- The ability to provide sound advice, mentor staff and engage line managers
- Strong planning and organisation capabilities.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively within a diverse customer base
For more information please contact Roxayne West on 02 9634 5912