We are seeking an experienced Workers’ Compensation Claims Examiner
The Workers’ Compensation Claims Examiner administers benefits to injured workers, handling complex issues and utilizing strong litigation management experience.
They will set reserves, manage and bring Workers’ Compensation claims to conclusion within company standards and guidelines.
- 5+ years’ experience working with indemnity/ litigated claims
- Must have solid job stability
- Experience working with California Work Comp claims from initial report to resolution
- Solid multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- SIP, WCCA or WCCP
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Up to date on training hours
- Strong computer proficiency with an ability to learn new systems quickly
This is a full time permanent position offering competitive compensation and benefits
Please reach out to Paula.Taylor@insure-national.com for additional information