We are seeking an experienced Workers' Compensation Claims Examiner for a Remote opportunity
This is a terrific opportunity to work for a well-established company offering competitive compensation, work/life balance and comprehensive benefits
- The WC Claims examiner will manage, investigate and resolve workers compensation indemnity claim files. From beginning to end offering excellent customer service
- They will independently adjudicate Minnesota and Wisconsin workers’ compensation indemnity claims files that are non-catastrophic in nature
- Conduct timely investigations, obtain telephonic statements, handle correspondence with insured, employer, physician, and attorney.
- Review coverage, determine compensability and timely benefit delivery.
- A Minnesota Adjuster License is required
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience handling Workers' Compensation Indemnity claims from beginning to resolution (candidates with less experience will also be considered)
- Strong litigation management skills
- Ability to document claim file activities and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Solid computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
This is a full time permanent position. M-F 8am-5pm
Salary: $70,000DOE plus Benefits
Benefits include; Medical, Dental, 401K, STD, LTD, Life Ins and generous PTO