Role You Will Play:
In this role, as the Wood Product Expert you will utilize your extensive knowledge of the solid wood manufacturing industry to provide industrial equipment and machinery solutions to customers producing millwork, doors, windows, wood furniture, cabinetry, flooring, closets, storage, and moulding. You will work in conjunction with the sales and service team as the product expert, utilizing your technical knowledge to recommend product solutions and education based on customer’s needs. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter, who is motivated by problem solving and solutions-based selling. by the company.
- Leading manufacturing distributor of equipment & technology for the cabinetry, moulding, closet, millwork, furniture, and specialty wood products industries
- Multi regional capital equipment distribution company known for having the largest service division of all their competitors
- Member of over 25 accredited industry related trade associations offering career growth and development
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary with bonus potential, and uncapped commissions as grow your market
- This position will require up to 70-80% travel, both domestically & internationally
- Outstanding benefits package, paid vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Educational advancement opportunities the companies accredited university
For More Information, Contact Kammey Grierson at (603) 725-4063 Kammey@snapdragonassociates.com
- Known as one of the best places to live in North Carolina, offering a dense suburban feel
- Centrally located, not far from the mountains or the coast
- Several parks, a lake, and many other things to keep busy outdoors such as biking, boating, fishing, etc.