Are you a senior security engineer helping a US government agency implement EO 14028 to achieve a Zero Trust enterprise architecture? We are looking for a Wireless and Mobile Computing Security Engineer to join a Zero Trust architecture team to research, test, and recommend solutions to the CIO, CISO, and other Senior Executives to further their agency's Zero Trust initiatives.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supporting the Wireless and Mobile Computing portfolio encompassing Fly-Away Kits
- Assessing the controls that contribute to the security of an information system through the application of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Completing security testing and system security evaluations
- Reviewing security control selections and matrices
- Coordinating between internal and external entities for systems authorization, interconnections, cyber security engineering and assessment activities
- Reviewing body of evidence documents and serve as subject matter expert for security policy, procedures interpretation and implementation
- Providing security assessments of mobile computing devices, secure management of mobile devices, and technical policies governing mobile devices
- Providing subject matter expertise for issues dealing with electromagnetic RF spectrum, WLAN discovery/analysis, 802.11 protocol analysis, intrusion/attack techniques specific to WLAN and mobile devices, management/operation of endpoint security, Wireless Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, Wireless Application Protocols cross-domain solutions and auditing
- Providing subject matter expertise for mobile device and access management, RF identification, Active Directory, LDAP, system imaging and BIOS management, PKI management and security, data encryption techniques and management, countermeasures, RF construction materials and techniques for Emission Security
What You Will Need:
If You Have This, It Is A Plus:
- Current active TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, computer information systems or a related technical discipline preferred. An additional four (4) years of Cyber Security / Information Assurance experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Ten (10)+ years of securing wireless and mobile experience in compliance with established DoD and IC agency security standards
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) cybersecurity initiatives, to include developing and documenting reference architectures
- Must possess current DoD 8570 IAT III certifications
About Our Client:
- Desired certifications include: Certified Ethical Hacker, CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator, CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional, CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless, CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Wireless, and Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
- Government Acquisitions and FAR
- RF signal theory, RF wave propagation and NONSTOP
- 802.11, IP networking and non-standard networking protocols
- Design, implementation or operation of wireless LANs, Virtual Routing & Forwarding (VRF), standard network administration and network engineering/management
- Internet of Things (IoT) design, operations and management
A leading cybersecurity company to the national security and defense communities world-wide. They are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based in Alexandria, VA, specializing in information assurance, cybersecurity services, and intelligence analysis to the national security, intelligence, and homeland security communities.
COVID-19: This position requires contractor personnel to attest to being fully vaccinated or, if not fully vaccinated, provide weekly testing results if located at facilities in medium and high community levels. Weekly testing is not required for individuals located at facilities at low community levels. Based on rates measured by the CDC, those located at facilities in counties with high community levels must always wear a mask. Masks are not required for all those located at facilities at low and medium community levels.
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.