BCTG’s direct client is looking for a SAP Winshuttle Contractor to directly support the IT related needs of the global supply chain. The successful candidate will have experience in assistance with performing business processes design and testing within the context of both project and production support efforts. This role uses analytical skills, business knowledge, Winshuttle and SAP solution understanding to effectively integrate technology into the business environment in order to achieve business goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
- Developing workflows and forms, along with implementing data quality rules via Winshuttle Composer and Winshuttle Foundation
- Hands on experience in Winshuttle Designer tools including Transaction / Query / Composer, Winshuttle Studio.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Services Management Studio (SSMS) and Microsoft SharePoint
- Performing unit and integration testing of developed solutions.
- Developing detailed user guides, including functional and technical specifications
- Support existing Foundation web solutions
- Power BI reporting development and support.
- Knowledge of SAP Master Data, integration points, and data flow.
- Ensure business, functional and technical requirements are captured, organized, and followed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Analyzes the current business processes/scenarios and assist with recommendations to meet business needs.
- Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and communicate impact to end users.
- Researches industry best practices, SAP methodology, principles, concepts and techniques.
- Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with global team/end-users.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- 5 - 10 years’ hands on experience with Winshuttle Foundation Platform in Studio and Composer.
- Process knowledge and integration points in SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related business area is highly desirable.
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving