Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to estimate and quote high-end millwork, window, and door packages to architects, custom home builders, and remodelers. Your knowledge of windows and doors will be instrumental in helping to increase sales, while also maintaining and building customer relationships with some of the top contractors and builders in the south shore market.
- Family owned and opperated millwork and kitchen independent retailer, 30 minutes south of Boston.
- Team based and family oriented company that values it’s employees hard-work and dedication.
- Established company, with a great reputation in the millwork industry.
Benefits & Features:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical(75% company coverage for individual/ 50% company coverage for family), dental, vision and 401k with 3% company match.
- Accrued vacation time along with generous PTO for sick time.
- Company also offers employees assistance programs, wellness/fitness program, along with life and short term disability.
For More Information, Contact David Albridge at (603) 323-0980 David@snapdragonassociates.com
- Located in the South Shore – close to Museums, Restaurants, Shops and the historic city of Boston.
- Enjoy local beaches or take a day trip to the Cape – just and hours drive away.
- Colonial New England town – enjoy local shops, fishing, hiking, and more!