WELDER FOR ALUMINIUM
Benelux Tek Group is actively looking for a Welder for Aluminium for our client based at Newmarket, Ontario. Our client is one of the leaders in the industry of construction. They are highly committed to health and safety in the workplace and ensure customer satisfaction throughout their products and services.
This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Welder for Aluminium interested in working as a team and achieving all objectives and targets. We are looking for someone who can engage properly in the daily job and demonstrate commitment to their culture, policies and procedures.
You will bring to their team:
- +3 years experience in aluminium welding operation
- CSA welder qualification from CWB.
- Experienced reading and interpreting blueprints or welding process specifications
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy, timeliness and thoroughness of work performed
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment such as MIG welder to assemble fabricated aluminum and steel products in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Push Pull MIG Welder predominantly Aluminum to feed a wire through a MIG machine or using MIG welding techniques.
- Maintain weld machines using preventative maintenance methods
- Weld, cut, and grind aluminium of different widths.
- Inspect your work for accuracy and quality.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set up and used safely and that all safety devices are in use.
- Other job-related duties may be necessary to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
This position is an immediate Full-time, Permanent position that offers an exceptional work environment, competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
Apply online now
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour