Welder – First Shift
Our client has a need for a Welder with both TIG and MIG welding experience. All welding gear and safety equipment are provided in a safe work environment. Responsibilities:
• Weld steel and aluminum
• Cut metal using shears, saw, plasma cutter or other equipment
• Operate power tools including sanders, grinders, etc.
• Operate a forklift, side loader, or crane as needed to move materialsQualifications:
• 1-2 years of welding experience or comparable technical training required
• Must be able to setup welding machine and pass welding test for horizontal and vertical weld on ¼” thick metal
• Ability to read and understand precise measurements
• Ability follow detailed work instructions and maintain high quality standards
• Must be self-motivated to provide quality products and service for our customers
• Must be able to communicate and work well as a team memberMUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK!!!
If you meet the above qualifications and can pass a drug and criminal background check, please submit your resume to William at email@example.com
Click here to apply online