Weekend Supervisor– RN
Shift: Two 12-hour shifts with the opportunity to pick up an 8 hour shift during the week for additional hours.
This is a great opportunity to further your experience in leadership for possible growth opportunities. Our client is a large long-term care and post-acute management company with beautiful facilities located throughout the islands of Hawaii. As a weekend supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing for adequate staffing of nursing personnel for all shifts through the development, preparation, and maintenance of staffing schedules that meet the facilities needs apply to variable census conditions.
- In the absence of the DON and appropriate Nursing Managers, coordinating all hospital activities relative to routine and/or emergency care.
- Receiving report for floors and providing report to appropriate personnel at the end of the shift.
- Providing the appropriate Manager with a report of activities that occurred throughout the shift.
- Responsible for patient room assignments and ensuring there are appropriate doctor's orders.
- Carrying the keys to all departments, knowing the location of supplies and all emergency equipment and who to call if an item cannot be found.
- Relief nurse for each unit as appropriate. Responsible to all codes.
- Current/Valid RN license.
- BLS/First Aid
- 3-5 years or experience in general nursing or community health nursing preferred
- Some management experience preferred.
To learn more, please call Christopher at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.