Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Managing the google Tag manager platform. Essentially CAN and US, the group puts in tracking codes (tags) in order to help use that information for
What you will achieve in this role:
Google Tag Manager (GTM) Platform Support
o Implementing bmo.com & BMOHarris.com digital advertising tags within GTM (including QA & troubleshooting)
o Creating and setting up variables in GTM
o Creating and setting up GTM data layers
o Managing teams questions related to tag/tracking challenges
o Data layer recommendations and testing across new website application forms, changes to application forms, and new campaign pages
o On-going communication with the marketing teams and the application teams to understand new application flow changes/AB testing changes and its
impact to GTM
What you will bring to this role:
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 years of experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Google advertising platforms (CM360, SA360, DV360)
• Facebook Advertising Platform (FB Business Manager)
• Experience with SQL Queries
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• experience with google analytics
• Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent data driven decision making
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demanding environment..
• Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.