Web Systems Analyst
Are you looking for a contract opportunity where you can show off your Web System Analyst skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you.
If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Maintaining EPCOR's core custom web applications, including internal and public websites, customer portals and internal work management tools.
- Operational Support including Problem Tickets, Enhancements and Service Requests.
- Diagnosing application, code or web server issues.
- Supporting projects and initiatives with Web expertise or as a direct contributor.
- Positive Customer Service Experiences
Your strengths include:
Knowledge of the following is considered an asset:
- Completion of a 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree, or a 2-year Computer Engineering / System Technology diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with Web Application Operations.
- Broad IT experience and general web UI best practices.
- Adaptable to new technologies and able to learn new applications quickly.
- Experience writing PowerShell Scripts
- Experience with MS SQL and SQL Reporting Services
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology