Our client in Toronto is looking for a Web Developer for their growing team.
Full time permanent role
Fully remote till September’ 2021
- Creation and posting web content.
- Will focus on user experience.
- Website maintenance.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership.
- Provide project updates and status updates to the leadership team.
- Work with the media agencies for digital marketing.
- Building new application, upgrades/ enhancements.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams to understand the web content.
- Experienced in creating web content for youth or audiences – preferred.
- Experienced with the full project lifecycle.
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, web development, IT.
- 3+ years of hands on web development experience.
- Knowledge : best practices and standards for web development like AODA, WCAG.
- Backend Technologies: c# OR PHP, NodeJS or similar – knowledge only
- CMS Platform: Drupal, WordPress or similar
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords.
- Ability to work within a team environment and multiple departments/ teams.
- Proficient: MS Office, Visual Studio, Photoshop, Adobe tools.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with web accessibility testing tools :
- Work experience with nonprofit organization
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!