Bull City Talent Group’s direct client is looking to hire a Full Time Web Developer .Net. Must be US or GC. The right candidate will utilize in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience building dynamic, responsive, web-based applications using modern technologies and frameworks for corporate enterprise applications. Responsible for providing solutions to complex business problems. Acts as the liaison between the business and other members of the IT technical team in identifying developing efficient and effective solutions.
Utilize in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience building dynamic, responsive, web-based applications using modern technologies and frameworks for corporate enterprise applications. Responsible for providing solutions to complex business problems. Acts as the liaison between the business and other members of IT technical team in identifying developing efficient and effective solutions.
- In depth knowledge in the functional aspects of a variety of web-based technologies and building scripts to support corporate enterprise systems and of the businesses they support.
- Knowledge of Windows-based hardware and software applications
- Excellent analytical skills in diagnosing complex application problems and developing solutions
- Capable of working independently or on a team requiring minimal guidance from Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop colleagues
- Excellent client relations and customer service skills
- Provide support to the client group in identifying issues, understanding the business needs and providing solutions.
- Maintains a broad knowledgeable of the information technology environment and applies this knowledge to business solutions.
- Communicates complicated technical concepts to business leaders and leads teams in a collaborative environment Provides an advanced level of functional support to end users of the application and can analyze problems and deliver solutions while maintaining the integrity and performance of the application. Work as the applications subject matter expert to assist with developing system testing processes.
- Mentors other analysts in developing their IT and business acumen.
- Maintains system setup codes, configurations, and documentation up to date in order to maintain standards and best practices, high performance of the system, reduce downtime, and high user productivity.
- Works closely with the IT management managing the workload of other IT resources and contractors.
- Develops advanced ad-hoc reports and queries in analyzing data Work as the business process coordinator through-out the enterprise of users and assist with support of complex business solutions.
- Recommends new solutions and upgrades in alignment with strategic plans and business requirements.
- Perform all duties inherent in all supervisory, professional and administrative positions.
- Consistent with all positions in this classification, additional projects, tasks and/or duties beyond what is outlined may be assigned as required.
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences, or related field.
- Significant IT experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least four years of information technology work experience in the support of corporate web-based technology systems,
- At least four years of experience in the natural gas utility or other utility preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in the development and deployment of web-based applications using the following tools:
- NET Framework 4.0 and higher
- Visual Studio
- C# programming language
- Web application development (ASP.NET web forms and MVC)
- Web services development (SOAP and REST, client and server)
- Windows client application development
- Scheduled task/console application development
- SQL Server development (T-SQL, schema design)
- Oracle development (PL-SQL, schema design, ETL)
- SQL Server SSIS, SSAS
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.), Microsoft Visio (Process Drawings)
- Advance ability in writing SQL scripts
- Capable of working with Oracle databases and extracting data for analysis