Lethbridge College is driven by our mission of inspiring and facilitating learning and innovation to meet economic and social needs and our vision of leading and transforming education in Alberta. Please visit lethbridgecollege.ca to learn more about us.
Web Designer / Front-End Developer
This integral position will contribute to shaping the message of the College, and in turn will have a great impact on the community of Lethbridge.
- Work closely with Senior Brand Specialist regarding Brand and Styling
- Collaborate with the Web Administrator/Analyst, Marketing team and Clients
- Design – Sketch, Wireframe and Comp Ideas
- Code – Prototype and Implement Designs
- Seek out New Trends and Opportunities for Innovation
- Update Client Content Requests on the website, including Site Optimization
- Maintain continuous Improvements and overall Aesthetic of the website
- Creative Eye for Design
- A Demonstrated Body of Work
- Experience Theming with Drupal
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Web Development or Related Field Preferred
- Team Orientated with a Willing Attitude
- A Unique Position that offers the Diverse Challenge of working with 50 Departments, but one employer
- An Exciting Opportunity to work with a Progressive-Minded Employer
- Monday – Friday; 35 hour work week with some flexibility around schedule
- Extensive Employee Perks, including a Gym Membership, Health & Wellness Committee, Defined Pension Plan, Access to Numerous Programs and Education Opportunities
- Access to a Senior Brand Specialist, Web Administrator and Backend Developer for Support
- Benefits package with competitive compensation
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.