Windward Recruiting has been engaged by a Privately Held Bank Wealth Management Division in the search for a Wealth Relationship Manager. This individual will be the primary point of contact for a select group of client relationships consisting of consisting of investment management accounts, IRAs and custody accounts.Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients and their advisors both verbally and in writing.
- Monitor all account activity by reviewing and responding to daily transactions
- Manage account administration, cash flow, deposits, tax, transaction information and all financial inquiries.
- Engage with customers and prospects to ascertain their financial goals and assist them in developing realistic strategies to meet their needs and objectives.
- Bachelors degree required; Advanced degree or professional designation preferred (CFP, CPA, CFA).
- 5+ plus years in wealth management/fiduciary, financial planning, financial services or related field required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio accounting software.
Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.