Wealth Management Service Advisor
- Draft financial plans which integrate all facets of financial planning: investment, tax, retirement planning, estate, and insurance.
- Perform asset allocation analysis and trade recommendations based on firm models and investment policies; participate on the Investment Management Committee.
- Prepare presentations and other materials necessary for client meetings
- Perform research of investments and craft Morningstar reports of client portfolios for discussion with client.
- Liaison with estate attorney to draft estate documents. Liaison with insurance broker to write insurance policy for clients, if needed and requested.
- Answer client communication and conduct client meetings regarding portfolio performance and financial plan.
- Participate in the firm’s marketing and sales efforts.
- Direct support staff to complete portfolio admin tasks (opening accounts, money movement, beneficiary update, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Full-time employment. Salary. Bonuses are purely discretionary and based on merit.
- Book of business is not a requirement
- This is not a sales position. Although there are no sales goals/targets, employee will be asked to participate in marketing and sales efforts of the company.
- CFP® and Series 65 or Series 66 required
- Understanding of Morningstar reports
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel formulas (sum, vlookup, concantenate, etc.) and links between worksheets and workbooks.
- Ability to contribute to company 401(k); participate in Employer match.
- Company funded Cash Balance Plan.
- HSA $1 for $1 Employer match
- 100% Employer paid health and dental insurance for employee only. Employee’s dependents can participate in health and dental insurance group plan, but employee pays 100% of the costs.
- Group life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacation allowance beginning with two weeks. Increases once certain anniversary milestones are met.