Primary responsibilities include working with our Private Client Sales team to manage and service high net worth client relationships and grow portfolio of clients through exceptional service and referrals. Areas of focus may include personal trust administration, investment management and probate relationships. Anticipates client’s needs while maintaining account compliance. This position will have revenue growth and news business development sales goals. Works closely with administrative team, commercial bankers and other bank partners to consistently exceed client expectations.
Primary Functions and/or Responsibilities:
- Daily focus on expansion of client base through networking with internal and external referral sources deploying and advisory based sales model focused on building relationships.
- Daily provides oversight and decision making of trust administration
- Proactively meets with assigned clients and families to:
- Review changes to their personal situation and their needs.
- Review investment performance and strategy of their portfolio
- Discuss anticipated future needs
- Review the services we provide m to ensure we are meeting their expectations.
- Serves as a consultant to clients offering them advice so they can make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
- Daily anticipation of client needs and timely response to customer inquiries
- Daily completion of special projects as necessary to expand business and build client base.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four year college degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Wealth Management or related financial services field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced degree or certification such as JD, CFP or CPA preferred. CTFA certification strongly preferred.