We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our RIA Client in Indianapolis as a Wealth Advisor.
This individual will work directly with the Managing Director and will be dedicated to servicing sophisticated high-net-worth individuals including small business owners and their families. Ideally, you will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships and enhancing client retention with complex retirement and estate planning solutions.
• Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates, both verbally and in writing
• Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
• Developing business through retail custodial branches at Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade
• Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
• Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
• Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
• Four-year college degree
• CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
• At least 8 years of Wealth Management experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Hunger, Humility, Passion
• Ability to collaborate with a team, yet exabit an entrepreneurial mindset
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook