Our client knows it’s not easy to find an advisor who can provide holistic solutions to all areas of your financial life and help you manage and grow your wealth. That is why they build relationships the right way: through long-term planning, integrity in execution, and consistency. They bring Midwestern values of steadiness and authenticity not only to their clients in the Chicago area, but around the country.
- Build and present custom financial plans to your clients
- Partner with Sr. Advisor in reviewing, analyzing and delivering financial planning to clients.
- Provide ongoing advice on all areas of wealth management
- Cultivate high-quality relationships through thoughtful client engagement
- Maintain up to date records for compliance and client relationship management purposes
- Identify client planning opportunities in collaboration with peers and client’s external advisors
- Impeccable integrity
- A positive attitude
- 5+ years of wealth experience engaging and presenting to a HNW client base
- CFP® designation
- CDFA acquired within first 3 months
- Strong demonstrated quantitative and analytical abilities
- Superior communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)