We are seeking an experienced Wealth Advisor. The Wealth Advisor will be entrepreneurial, able to operate independently and collaboratively, and must be comfortable driving relationships and projects with little initial direction. They are a relationship builder, with strong communication and problem-solving skills. They thrive in a fast-paced envirnoment and have a passion for making a positive impact on the lives of the families they serve.
- Continuously expands the client base by building relationships with perspective clients throughout the community
- Manage existing client relationships to ensure investments line up with their goals
- Design and present comprehensive financial strategies to address retirement, tax, estate planning, risk management and more
- Conducting portfolio and planning reviews
- Preparing investment proposals
Compensation & Benefits:Competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package.
- Bachelors degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Wealth Management
- CFP® certification or the ability to attain certification within 12 months
- Track record of business development success required
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio accounting software.