The Wealth Advisor is the relationship advisor for high net worth and ultra-high net worth wealth clients. They will be responsible for developing and deepening client relationships through needs-based, high-level client service.
- Builds deep and meaningful relationships with clients. Provides targeted, timely and customized financial solutions based on each client’s individual needs.
- Delivers comprehensive, high-level advice and recommendations to high-net-worth individuals and families on topics such as, but not limited to:
- Retirement strategies
- Estate planning
- Charitable strategies
- Family financial education
- Investment management
- Develops, presents, implements, and monitors client specific recommendations.
- Provides best-in-class client service and have a documented record of leading wealthy complex individuals/families through proactive client communications, regularly scheduled meetings, distribution of relevant reporting and analysis, and promptly responding to client requests.
- Manages client meeting process by:
- Preparing client meeting material and attending all client meetings.
- Documents all meeting notes; produces written recap and action steps for client, lead advisor and all team members.
- Leads client follow-up with action steps. Engages lead advisor as necessary and other team members to achieve client objectives.
- Business Development:
- Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with new and relevant center of influences.
- Builds and maintains a networking group/niche.
- Brings new client revenue to the firm through gathering of outside assets.
- Fields daily client requests and engages team members as needed to ensure timely and accurate solutions and works closely with lead advisor to keep him/her up to date on all client engagement.
- Offers leadership, mentoring and support to Financial Planning Associates and team members.
- Ensures retention of the firm’s clients as well as generating referrals
- Embrace core values:
- We are devoted to our clients
- We believe in the power of our team
- We are committed to Kaizen – continuous improvement
- We demonstrate GRIT through passion and perseverance for our goals
- Demonstrate culture of compliance, client security and client-first mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFP or CPA is desirable.
- 6-10 years of experience focusing on wealth management for individuals/families.
- CFPâ required or obtained within 2 years of hire.
- Series 65 or 66, or Series 65 securities license obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and good judgement in all situations.
- Prior experience as a team leader, project manager or supervisor preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; writes clearly and informatively; well-spoken and persuasive in positive or negative situations and respond well to questions.
- Detailed oriented, strong organizational, strategic thought, and analytical skills.
- Experience with the following systems preferred: SalesForce, MoneyGuidePro, and Black Diamond.
- Strong work ethic and models a desire to serve others.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve clients.
We offer a team-based, positive work environment where employees are encouraged to grow into new responsibilities and accept new challenges. Our pay is competitive, and our benefits include a co-funded retirement plan, medical coverage, paid-time-off, and much more.