The Wealth Advisor will be responsible for managing current and prospective client relationships, play the lead role in client meetings, and provide a superior client experience. Our partner is known for its client-first approach and service offering.
The ideal candidate has extensive wealth and financial planning experience, investment knowledge, and business development capabilities. The Wealth Advisor will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base from various avenues including referrals and COIs.
- Build relationships with current and prospective HNW/UHNW clients and work with them on how to achieve their financial goals.
- Strong networking and business development ability through various means including COIs.
- Introduce financial planning, estate, tax, and retirement plans to prospective clients.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Gather client data including financial constraints and goals.
- Manage account administration, cash flow, and all financial/retirement planning inquiries.
- Schedule financial planning reviews, implementing as necessary.
- Work with client support team to provide an exceptional client experience.
- 5+ years of wealth experience managing and growing a HNW/UHNW client base a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field is required.
- Designations highly preferred include CFP, CFA, CPA.
- Extensive experience with tax planning, investments, and estate planning.
- High degree of customer service, confidentiality, and urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.